Saturday, August 20, 2011

Now we are ... much more than six

School starts September 1st! I haven't been anywhere near my classroom. I have been having too much fun gardening, reading, and drawing. Now I have to get serious about getting my room organized. I will be out there Monday, and these two bright little stools (purchased this morning) will be joining me. They will be perfect in my "library", which is built from funky little shelves that are very close to the ground. I always assign jobs in my classroom, and the "librarians" can use these when they reshelve my books. So cute! $3 each.



I bought this little tank top with Emily in mind, but I really bought it because the tag was so cute. $1. Want it, Em?

We visited the jewelry lady again today. Carol found a lovely bracelet for her sister, and I bought this one to go with the earrings I got last time I shopped there.
The tag says $35, but I paid $10.
Very pretty.

Another picture frame. Sometimes I think that the reason people are selling picture frames is that they can't get the TJMaxx tag off the glass! This one was brand new, marked $4.99, and I used a squirt of Goo Gone (if you teach little kids this is just something you know about) and voila!
Nice frame for...well, for free actually, because the guy threw it in with my favorite purchase of the day, which is this Winnie the Pooh print. $5. Carol and I could not leave it behind.

It might go in my classroom...but it might have to stay here with me.




























2 comments:

  1. oooh. I love the Pooh print too! And it even has Piglet. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tank is totally my color (grey, go figure). I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete