Sunday, May 22, 2011

Major Find










This is just a quick post to show off what Joe considers to be a major find (golf pun intended): A Nike "Storm" golf jacket. The seller told me it was a $200 jacket (believable, since I bought Joe some Nike rain gear for Christmas which was pretty pricey), that he had only worn it once (also believable...I think it was just too small for the guy, who was pretty BIG), and that I could have it for $5. Sold.







Joe put it on (it fit perfectly), zipped it up in front of a full-length mirror and immediately did one of those invisible golf club swings that he's always doing. Happy, happy, happy.









For me, nothing quite as exciting, but still useful. A pair of brand new cozy slipper scuffs and a nicely bound blank book in case I ever actually sketch anything again.

Happy Sunday!













No comments:

Post a Comment